Speed dating has far reach the ends of developed countries and strategic cities where migrant’s in-flow abounds in all corners of the world’s metropolis in search for greener pastures. It is not surprising that the fusion of cultures raised at times differences when it comes to interactions especially in exchanging of marriage vows of various citizens with differences on spiritual approach in relation to religious adaptations, and practices.
The Christians whose foundation of the family is based in the belief that it should be centered upon their Savior Jesus Christ are cautious not to misguide their youth (male and female singles) that’ll lead them down to the pits of fire, “hell” (counterpart to the mythological Hades).
The global success of Speed Dating that is sweeping at present throughout the U.S., U.K, Australia, the Netherlands, New Zealand, and other famous cities has gained thru a lot of changes in a way, modern, to give each single person the opportunity to select a mate of his choice. It does not only refer to the consequences of meeting Mr. or Mrs. Right, but in the sense of adjusting to each others values in terms of what his/her religion teaches.
Christian speed dating looks just like any other normal speed dating wherein the event is fun, no pressures, no pains, no fears, with no more than light expectations not to give up until you find the right person you’d push thru for another date.
How it Works for the Christians Singles (young or elderly)
1. When you arrive at the venue, you’ll be told to fill-up data forms, that includes your contact details.
2. Seats are provided, one side for the females, and the other for the male daters.
3. Daters (guys) move at random, and have three minutes to see each, and move on to the others. By the time you reach the last speed dater, you’ll know by then the number that stands out as your preference.
4. This finalizes the forms with emphasis of choices, accomplished and submitted to the venue committee.
5. Confirmed selection in the forms proceed to giving of contact to each matched pairs in preparations for further speed dating schedules for them to pursue subsequent dates for personal interests.
The Christians ways to seat dates other than speed dating take Blind dates, pen pals, solicited relationships, and marriages for convenience; also, work out for chance prospecting in relationships with strangers, not necessarily belonging to the same religion. It’s more of a one on one case, at times successful, provided there is a focus on the similarities of values in upbringing.
Possibilities happen not only in one country, but trans-continental. The sad thing, in some of these cases, due to selfish motives of some negative minds, tragedies happen in the course of time during the couple’s life if eventually, they passed thru to marriage stage. It doesn’t happen in telltales, but are “real” happenings, that passed on global news updates. For selfish ends, the woman usually as a generally discriminated individual of the human genre, is a victim commodity on insurance policy ends of the male, causing him to put a tragic action against this innocent counterpart.
Bottom-line, the best down to earth prospecting for a mate is to enter into some of the most wholesome venues around in Speed Dating. It is by far, the most convenient and safe for you’ll be ushered to select from many, then you’d run down to one chosen partner based on clean atmosphere and motives.